New Thunderbird pics up on my web site!

This area is open to any (no profanities/etc.) subject you would like to discuss. NO VENDOR FOR SALE ITEMS

Moderator: Terri McNeill

TheMadTurtle

New Thunderbird pics up on my web site!

Post by TheMadTurtle »

Fellow 'birders, I just put a new album up on my site from the rainy day I spent at Auburn last weekend. Lot's of pretty cars, though. Several Thunderbirds! I have a couple other photo albums from various Thunderbird / classic car events I've attended over the summer up there, too. Enjoy!

Oh, my site is a blog - or a web log. There are links to the various photo albums on the left side of the page, just below the weather.

-Scott
www.sewerden.com
www.hoosierthunderbird.com

-'58 Thunderbird Hardtop
-'67 Thunderbird Hardtop
-'50 Hudson Pacemaker
Blown306

Post by Blown306 »

I was going to head over there this year, but the weather looked nasty and decided to abort. It's bad enough I get real depressed seeing what I could afford and drive home, but not doing it! I'll check out the pics...thanks!

If anyone hasn't gone to this, it's absolutely amazing. Everything from steam powered cars to the Monkey-mobile....really cool stuff. You'll need a SOLID day just to see everything!
- Jeff
President, Chicagoland Thunderbirds

'93 Kenne Bell LX "Putting the THUNDER back in the BIRD"
'02 Excursion Diesel - 2x the torque, hp, weight and economy
'03 V-Rod - No more mod money
'03 Goldwing - My other bike IS a Harley
Terri McNeill
Site Admin

Auburn

Post by Terri McNeill »

Yes! I have been there a couple of time a few years ago. Awesome cars everywhere! And your right, depressing that I can't bring any of them home. AND, if it rained there, like it did here.......bummer! :sad:
Terri McNeill, Past VTCI President, currently VTCI Publications Director, Member of VTCI, VTCI-PNWC and Chicagoland Thunderbirds