Kelsey Hayes 14" Wire Wheels

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
62roadster

Kelsey Hayes 14" Wire Wheels

Post by 62roadster »

Kelsey Hayes 48 spoke 14" wire wheels; I was unable to post pictures here so click the link (or copy and paste) below for description.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 5318657342
Dutch

Re: Kelsey Hayes 14" Wire Wheels

Post by Dutch »

I would assume that you have sold the KH wheels?
The facebook listing is gone.
I have a set that I would like to sell, and am looking for some direction on where to start pricing.
Joe Johnston

Re: Kelsey Hayes 14" Wire Wheels

Post by Joe Johnston »

PLEASE start a new post for YOUR for sale items!! Do not tag along to someone else's!

As stated at the top of this forum's section:
Please try to answer the below questions when posting a for sale ad in the forum. It would be helpful to know a bit about the part/car.
-Where's the car/parts located? City, state-province/country?
-If it's a car for sale - mileage, condition, options on the car, modifications?
-If it's parts for sale, shipping arrangements and whether they'll ship outside of the continental USofA?
-Asking price?
-Contact information (other than an email address) - phone, physical address (City/state-province-whatever)?

Read the instructions for posting pictures, repost, and include your location, pictures, and all contact information. If you have any questions, please send me a personal message for me to help. I hate to be a hard azz about things for sale, but unfortunately many posts are from scammers. Many believed KH wheels available for sale are repos, and not original. Big difference in value. It is for that reason I will lock this message. If you find that unfair, please send me a personal message. Thank you for your understanding. J
PLEASE invest a few bucks and buy all the shop manuals for your car. Definitely will save you much time and be an education.

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink