In BC Looking For Power Window Motor

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1964-66 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: redstangbob

tbirdin66

In BC Looking For Power Window Motor

Post by tbirdin66 »

Hello everyone i have a 1966 Thunderbird Landau that im restoring Ive made pretty big progress on my car so far over the winter holly days already i have fixed one of my power window motors the LF one and fixed a problem I had with my radiator supply tank the tank had a whole in it so it started spraying out liquid and smoking when i was taking my car down the road... anyways I have run into a problem with the other power window motor the LR one i just cant seem to be able to fix it I have got mechanics to look at it and they say im better off buying a new one so that is what im going to do but when i looked online for one with what the Canadian dollar is at right now and after all the taxes and shipping im looking at 280$ for one so im wondering if anybody lives in BC Canada and has any spare window motors that work or know someone that has one that works. Im in Kelowna so i would prefer if it was in the Okanagan so its a shorter trip but i dont mind going elsewhere anyways if you have or know where a motor is leave a message below and i will give you my phone number so we can connect through there.
Currently restoring my 1st car
1966 ford thunderbird landau