New To the Site... My Modded 66 Landau.

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1964-66 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: redstangbob

VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

only problem i have with this car.... not enough pictures of everything. keep em coming. really nicely done. (shoulda put a mod motor in it)
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
TsNStangs

Post by TsNStangs »

VicRattlehead: (shoulda put a mod motor in it)
Rabble-rouser.
:laughing8:
~ Daniel
"I'm your huckleberry..."
VTCI #11333
tbirdguy

back spacing

Post by tbirdguy »

i was wondering what the backspacing was on the front and rear.
fast Ed

Post by fast Ed »

I wouldn't mind knowing that too, as well as the tire sizes used.

cheers
Ed N.
kzguns

Post by kzguns »

Dirty Birdy wrote:I have done some subtle changes but I dont want to change too much because then you loose what I think of as a very original and very cool interior. The headliner/sail panels where changed to a swade bone (very close to the stock color) leather, all the interior metal pieces that surround the pilars and doors and rear package tray where color matched to the outside top color of the car as well as the center console. Seats are stock, I will be changing over to a Billet Specialties steering wheel that mimics the wheels. The only thing I may try and see how it looks is to get a spare stock guage cluster, removed the stock guages and put a nice set of autometer guages.

I desperatley need new door panels! LOL
I did a similar job on my 66
if you remove the guage bezel and the lens etc.. cut a slice of pvc pipe and epoxy it in the bezel then i hot glued autometer guages in the bezel.
I shaved my handels antenna but left the turn markers. milb rebuild on the 390 with headers and magnafow exhaust. 2 tone looks great!!!I need bigger wheels thats my next upgrade

I get a pic of my guages and post it up for you. heres a shot of my car and yes i may have photoshopped the wife out of the pic... haha
blunderbird

Post by blunderbird »

lets see under the hood and inside!