WTB '65 - '67 Front Disc Brake Wheel

This area is for posting Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts wanted. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
boaterbob

Post by boaterbob »

I ran around with a 64 rim for a spare in my 65 for awhile. Figured i could use it at least on the rear and in a pinch put it on the rear and move the correct one up to the front if i had a front flat. I have a few but there in NJ. Some times Parcel Post is a cheap way to ship
novanutcase

Post by novanutcase »

3 months later and no luck? I'm in Phoenix AZ, you ever find yourself down here let me know I'll let you have a wheel from a 65' I umm well you know recycled. haha
Hmmmm....I may just take you up on that. I might have to be out that way in the next month. Can you PM me your contact info so that if I do I can call you and give you a heads up?
I ran around with a 64 rim for a spare in my 65 for awhile. Figured i could use it at least on the rear and in a pinch put it on the rear and move the correct one up to the front if i had a front flat. I have a few but there in NJ. Some times Parcel Post is a cheap way to ship
I hear the cheapest way to ship stuff is through Greyhound. Would you be willing to do something like that?

John
salvador31c

Post by salvador31c »

PM Sent
novanutcase

Post by novanutcase »

salvador31c wrote:PM Sent
Got it! Thanks!!!

John