Brake ?'s

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1955-57 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: Joe Johnston

Rusty57

Re: Brake ?'s

Post by Rusty57 »

I have a good neighbor who always gives me a nice bottle of Pinot Noir whenever I solve a problem with their camping trailer or car.

In this case because I did not have to do any physical work just a nice amber beer will be fine.

Seriously, it is good to hear that you are making progress and finding things that could be causing issues. Please keep us updated.
Rusty
VTCI 13079
Joe Johnston

Post by Joe Johnston »

And if anyone wants to compliment me, I like bourbon..!!
PLEASE invest a few bucks and buy all the shop manuals for your car. Definitely will save you much time and be an education.

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink
MarkR

Post by MarkR »

Joe Johnston wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:27 pm And if anyone wants to compliment me, I like bourbon..!!
Learn something new here every day. I’ve never flushed brake lines with bourbon. I’ll try it.
ward 57

Post by ward 57 »

Scotch here, When Sipping on the glass on my work bench...., 'why isn't this bloody thing doing what it's supposed to?' :-k Usually ignorance on my part but that's why I'm here. Trying to pass on the knowledge I've gained but still learning.
VTCI # 13223