Browne Auto Salvage, Sunset, TX

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Lee Craner

Browne Auto Salvage, Sunset, TX

Post by Lee Craner »

This last Saturday, my son and I drove up to Browne Auto Salvage, looking for some mid '70s parts. This place is a real kick. 2,500 cars, and nothing newer than 1980. The vehicles ranged from a couple of Model T's to a 1969 Rolls Royce.

We saw plenty of square birds and flair birds, loads of Lincolns, including a couple that yielded the parts we were looking for. There was also at least one 56 (I believe, just the sheet metal left). Though most of the interiors of the cars we checked out were fairly ratty, we saw an awful lot of usable sheet metal, glass and mechanical parts.

So if you're looking for some classic car parts, this may be a place to check out. The owner, Trenton Browne said that he does ship parts and whole cars world wide. The address is 1033 Spur 511, Sunset, TX 76270 (about an hour's drive west of Dallas/Ft. Worth). Here are the phone numbers:
Bowne's Auto Salvage.JPG
Lee
Lee
1965 Red Thunderbird Convertible
1973 Intermeccanica Squire SS-100
1956 Continental Mark II