shorter fan clutch

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1964-66 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: redstangbob

sleeper bird

shorter fan clutch

Post by sleeper bird »

I bought a wizard radiator they did great work but the thicker core is interfering with fan clutch,does anyone know of a fan clutch where the shaft is about a 1/2 shorter.its a 428 a/c car.Or can point me in a direction for help
redstangbob

Re: shorter fan clutch

Post by redstangbob »

Get your measurements and look through this http://www.haydenauto.com/upload/hayden ... clutch.pdf I've used it several times. good luck, Bob C
It's gonna be cool when it's done
And now it's really cool !!

59 convertible
58 convertible
65 hardtop
sleeper bird

Post by sleeper bird »

Thanks bob that was very helpful.
sleeper bird

Post by sleeper bird »

is there an updated pdf for hayden this no longer is good,way back i used this to find a fan clutch for my car i noticed it leaking the fluid out pulled it off and the part number on the clutch itself does not pull up.For some reason i didnt keep the paperwork either.i do remember i found a ford one that was 3.00 inches overall height but agin the part number on the clutch does not pull up on the internet
sleeper bird

Post by sleeper bird »

i found it just for the sake of having it for anyone else its a hayden part number 2711 it is 3.00 overall height instead of factory size of 3.300
sleeper bird

Post by sleeper bird »

i found it just for the sake of having it for anyone else its a hayden part number 2711 it is 3.00 overall height instead of factory size of 3.300