1962 Convertible For Sale or For Someone to Repair

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Apples2021

1962 Convertible For Sale or For Someone to Repair

Post by Apples2021 »

I am helping our in a unique situation. I have a friend that bought a 1962 Ford Thunderbird Convertible here in Japan. (where I am located).

He cannot get it fixed up over here, so he is either interested in selling it or paying someone in the US to repair it for him and then he will sell it.

We will ship the car to the US in case of selling it or someone repairing it for him.

Condition - Body is in good ship and no work needed, rust free. Interior is in good condition as well. Engine needs worked on as it won't turn over. Convertible top needs replaced and have the parts but not the canvas.

I cannot find a VIN number on the car! The paperwork in Japanese says 28N-6596.

Repair - We will pay for all parts and work done. (of course!)

For Sale - As is and will send more information if interested. Will look at offers. Sale price will include shipping from Japan to the US port. Money will be held in US bank escrow until delivery and confirmation of vehicle completed and both sides agree to the car.

I know this sounds strange, but it is something that I was asked to find out.

Either way, there are other cars he is interested in buying in the US, so we will come to the US in person to delivery the car and close the deal for selling or shipping.

Just let me know if interested either way!!
Attachments
Title.PNG
Title.PNG (115.4 KiB) Viewed 514 times
rear.PNG
rear.PNG (122.61 KiB) Viewed 514 times
Number.PNG
Number.PNG (121.88 KiB) Viewed 514 times
inside.PNG
inside.PNG (91.38 KiB) Viewed 514 times
car.PNG
car.PNG (156.02 KiB) Viewed 514 times
all around.PNG