GRRRR!!!!! getting annoyed with the login on here....

This area is open to any (no profanities/etc.) subject you would like to discuss. NO VENDOR FOR SALE ITEMS

Moderator: Terri McNeill

VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

everytime i come here i have to re-login im confused as to why this is. this just started like a few days ago. anyone have any ideas???

Im currently running a Wind...no im using a real computer a Mac running :roll: IE 5.2 with OSX.3.1
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
Chuck Vincent

Post by Chuck Vincent »

Vic,
All you have to do is - check the "automatically log me in" box in the same area you are logging in to. If not, your - quote -"real computer" -unquote MacInTheTush has got something wrong with it. Send Bill Gates an email and he will tell you which forum you can go to, to solve your problem. Or was it Steve Jobs, umm?, let's see now, was it Steve that wrote that one book that was put in the Bible ??
Terri McNeill
Site Admin

Post by Terri McNeill »

yep, probably the same reason I have to re-log in.........I have a habit of cleaning my tempory internet files and if you delete the old files it can't remember who you are! Or you might have checked your browser to delete them automatically. If that isn't it............don't know???

Terri
Terri McNeill, Past VTCI President, currently VTCI Publications Director, Member of VTCI, VTCI-PNWC and Chicagoland Thunderbirds
VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

ahh its amazing, i quit using that MS bs IE browser, and start using a Mac browser, Safari, and it works great.

(side note, i did get the IE to work, i deleted the vtci cookie came back here, re-logged in and now the new cookie is keeping me logged in.
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
Terri McNeill
Site Admin

Post by Terri McNeill »

Gee........aren't computers great!! :grin: I tend to delete my cookies often because the file holds all those anoying ads etc......and it also can slow down the load time of some of the internet sites. Glad you figured it out!
Terri McNeill, Past VTCI President, currently VTCI Publications Director, Member of VTCI, VTCI-PNWC and Chicagoland Thunderbirds