Scoop cover photos needed NOW!

This area is open to any (no profanities/etc.) subject you would like to discuss. NO VENDOR FOR SALE ITEMS

Moderator: Terri McNeill

Terri McNeill
Site Admin

Scoop cover photos needed NOW!

Post by Terri McNeill »

Calling all VTCI members! I am in need of covers for this issue of the Scoop. Deadline is the 1st of May, would like before to design cover...

Specs: Nice background and a 1500x2025 pixels for portrait (front cover) or 2025X1500 for landscape (back cover) This is about a 1.5-2 meg file. Please send to terri.mcneill@gmail.com and if you have them, engine or interior photos also. Would like a short article but will run without it if necessary... Must be a VTCI member...
Terri McNeill, Past VTCI President, currently VTCI Publications Director, Member of VTCI, VTCI-PNWC and Chicagoland Thunderbirds
hungercf

Re: Scoop cover photos needed

Post by hungercf »

The October 2020 VTCI requested photos for display in Scoop magazine. VTCI Member: 11466

The web link in the magazine returned a "404" error, so this response is being replied to the general discussion forum.

The jpg files include engine compartment and exterior side views for my 1989 Thunderbird Super Coupe that I have owned since February of 1994. The vehicle is unrestored, and has only a few parts replaced in the past 16 years of my ownership. The sheet metal and paint is original, with only a respray of the hood about 25 years ago (1995) due to rock chips in the paint. This is the third set of tires on the OEM 16x7 SC only wheels during my ownership. The engine compartment is original, to include battery cables and the decal on the power brake reservoir. The engine thermostat, spark plugs, Oxygen sensors, and alternator have been replaced in addition to regular oil and filter changes with Mobil 110w30 and Motorcraft oil filters. The water pump has started to "weep" and will be replaced soon. An OEM windshield washer reservoir will also be replaced in the near future, to match the OEM radiator overflow reservoir shown. As pictured the odometer shows in excess of 132,000 miles, and has always been a joy to drive due to the 210HP and 310 lb ft torque, 4-wheel disc antilock brakes and electronic shock absorbers, and 5-speed OD manual transmission. Current project is to modify a spare turn signal relay to work with LED light bulbs without requiring load resistors. The AM-FM Factory radio has had all the OEM "leakey" capacitors replaced and functions as new.
Attachments
89 TB SC TwilightBlue DESCRIPTION.jpg
89 TB SC Portrait.JPG
89 TB SC Engine.JPG
89 TB SC Engine Compartment.jpg
RAVEN

Re: Scoop cover photos needed NOW!

Post by RAVEN »

TERRI is always looking for FRONT COVER photos. They MUST be in PORTRAIT format (verticle).
You provided Landscape, so if published, you will be relagated to the back cover.
Take a few more and resubmit, you may get lucky and be on the Front cover.
CDN Member since 1975 #2086
Flock: 1964 Landau Original Family Owned
1964 Sr Convertible "RAVEN"
Past: 2003 Blk Lab "RAVEN" "RIP"Nov 15/17
1964 Lincoln vin4Y86N00007
1964 Red Convertible