62 thunderbird build sheet(s)?

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1961-63 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: ABQTBird

nbaum

Re: 62 thunderbird build sheet(s)?

Post by nbaum »

My SR was vin 108312 so very close to mine. Its probably a SR. LOTS of work to do however. The build sheet and the gate release are two different documents. The build sheet is often found under the lower back seat cushion. The gate release is the ones that Marti's have. They are more like the dealers invoice. They are suppose to have all the SR gate releases but not the hardtop cars. $1000 ea is a little rich.
2014 Corvette convertible
1993 Cadillac Allante factory hardtop Pearl Red
2016 Lexus RX350
1992 Cadillac Allante Bright red
1930 Ford model A Cabriolet
2005 Chevrolet SSR
ornithology

Re: 62 thunderbird build sheet(s)?

Post by ornithology »

my build sheet/ROT has a '63 Rose colored Lincoln sedan on top, and my Corinthian hardtop bird on the bottom. it seems they really were built side-by-side with Lincolns, or even serially one after the other.

$1000 for a second-hand document is very rich... it's asshole, zero-fun, joy-robber rich. it would be one thing if their collection was complete...
thank goodness for the many fine folk who are happy to discover and share the fascinating history of these cars with increasing accuracy over time. i guess others somehow see it as a way to take advantage of some kind of art-dealer cork-sniffing exclusion. i'm not against anyone making a decent living by providing valuable infos, but that kind of $$$$ elitist candy-#@* bull dung just ain't no fun!