Feeler: 1963 "Combo" Door Panels and "62" dash

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
stove

Feeler: 1963 "Combo" Door Panels and "62" dash

Post by stove »

So here's my thought, I have a Pearl Beige interior 1963 Hardtop. About 3 years ago I pulled the dash, and converted it to the '61/'62 style dash by installing the '61/'62 REPRODUCTION dash pad. And as many of you may know, this also required I replace my original door panels with the T-Bird Parts House "Combo" door panels. I am not happy with any of this, and am planning to redo the whole job with Just Dashes in SoCal... I'll send them my door panels and purchase a '63 "core" dash to have them do up for me.

The parts are a 8 or 9 in condition, and are professionally painted with 100% CORRECT color (per Jim Wulf) for the 54 code Pearl Beige. I guess I'll put some photos on here if I remember to snap some next time I'm with the car.

So bottom line is, if somebody wants these three pieces, I'd let them go for $600.00 picked up (96002), or $800.00 shipped (Cont. USA). OBO

You would need to be somewhat patient, (a month/month.5 or so) as I will need to make arrangements to both, pull the parts from the car, and have a dead hulk of a car lying around until I get the bits back from Just Dashes...

The door panels will come, of course, with NO TRIM, only the Pull Cups.

LMK!
1963 HT, Corinthian White / Pearl Beige
1966 Convertible, Sauterne Gold / Parchment leather/Ivy Gold (428 A/C)
1967 Tudor Landau, Raven Black / Black (428)
1970 Five Window Landau Brougham, Ginger Met. Poly / Ginger Hopsack
robbar1

Re: Feeler: 1963 "Combo" Door Panels and "62" dash

Post by robbar1 »

Pics please.

Thanks,
Rob
All the Best,
Rob
62 Thunderbird Sport Roadster #1427 of 1427

Email marketing with GetResponse. Twitter, blog updates, video and more! http://www.getresponse.com/index/robbar1