1963 Sahara Rose Hardtop For Sale

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
1963 T-Bird

1963 Sahara Rose Hardtop For Sale

Post by 1963 T-Bird » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:38 pm

I have recently acquired a '63 coupe that I was going to use as a daily driver, until I realized that it would be foolish, if not sacrilegious, to do so. The car is low mileage, (32,600,...believed to be correct), original paint, and just too nice to take out into traffic! I already have a Rose Beige '63 that I'd feel more comfortable taking out on the highway, and I think the low mileage one should be in the hands of someone who has the time and inclination to show it, and I just don't. So, it's up for sale! It was owned by a Navy Veteran who lives 150 miles west of the Mojave Desert for the last 3-4 years. (Nice dry climate for keeping a car rust-free!) Before he bought it, it was in storage for 14-15 years in LA. (I believe the DSO was LA, too.) In fact, before he could register it, he had to pay a $1,000 fine because the car hadn't been registered since 2000! So, in the last 18-19 years the car has had less than 500 miles put on it! And, it's PRETTY! The color, along with the Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels, really make it look like the classic it is! The other day I was looking at the glass all around, thinking that it DOES look new. The paint has got a great shine to it. It's not museum quality, but it's close! So, if you're interested, or know of anyone who is, please contact me. My email is A30yearvacation@cs.com, and my phone is 407-782-3446. Thanks! Steve S.