Waterless Wash

How to's when detailing your Thunderbird
eboose7

Waterless Wash

Post by eboose7 »

I just discovered a great product for maintaining my '56 Thunderbird. Washing a classic car with water creates the risk of rusting, especially in areas which are out of reach where water can collect unseen. My car is stored in a garage with a CarCapsule Showcase and driven for Sunday drives on warm, sunny days. Still, contaminants in the atmosphere can cause damage to the paint requiring washing to remove them, so I only use a waterless wash on my car. This time of the year, pollen is a big problem in the area where I live. I have used several waterless washes, but recently, I tried the Ammo Hoseless Wash and really like the way it works on my car. It also leaves a measure of protection on the paint. I like waterless washes in general, but like this one in particular. I am not being paid to say this. I just wanted to share a product that I think will help preserve the car I love. After all, we don't own these beautiful cars--we are just stewards.

Moved by moderator to a more appropriate section.

RAVEN

Re: Waterless Wash

Post by RAVEN »

OK, you have the hook in my mouth, and can feel you reeling me in!!!
WHAT IS A WATERLESS WASH?
How do you lift the soiled and fallout products that are all over your car without water to carry it in suspension?
CDN Member since 1975 #2086
Flock: 1964 Landau Original Family Owned
1964 Sr Convertible "RAVEN"
Past: 2003 Blk Lab "RAVEN" "RIP"Nov 15/17
1964 Lincoln vin4Y86N00007
1964 Red Convertible