Print pic to a reply

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1955-57 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: Joe Johnston

Jim G

Print pic to a reply

Post by Jim G »

Can anyone tell this old dog how to transfer a saved pic off my IPhone to a topic being discussed? I have had a few good comments about “send a pic” for better review ...?
Joe Johnston

Re: Print pic to a reply

Post by Joe Johnston »

Scroll to the bottom of the Forum page, 4th bar up from bottom "Forum How To" and you will see posts about picture posting. We can post directly to the forum and no longer need a hosting site. Depending on the device you are using, your specific steps may be slightly different as phones, computers, apples and androids handle things differently.
PLEASE invest a few bucks and buy all the shop manuals for your car. Definitely will save you much time and be an education.

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink
Jim G

Post by Jim G »

Thanks— will try this soon. JG
Alan H. Tast

Post by Alan H. Tast »

Joe Johnston wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:07 am Scroll to the bottom of the Forum page, 4th bar up from bottom "Forum How To" and you will see posts about picture posting. We can post directly to the forum and no longer need a hosting site. Depending on the device you are using, your specific steps may be slightly different as phones, computers, apples and androids handle things differently.
I also put those instructions in JimG's initial message "1956 Thunderbird".
Alan H. Tast, AIA
Technical Director/Past President,
Vintage Thunderbird Club Int'l.
Author, "Thunderbird 1955-1966" & "Thunderbird 50 Years"
1963 Hardtop & 1963 Sports Roadster
Alan H. Tast

Post by Alan H. Tast »

Alan H. Tast wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:01 pm
Joe Johnston wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:07 am Scroll to the bottom of the Forum page, 4th bar up from bottom "Forum How To" and you will see posts about picture posting. We can post directly to the forum and no longer need a hosting site. Depending on the device you are using, your specific steps may be slightly different as phones, computers, apples and androids handle things differently.
https://www.vintagethunderbirdclub.net/ ... 8&start=15
Alan H. Tast, AIA
Alan H. Tast

Post by Alan H. Tast »

https://www.vintagethunderbirdclub.net/ ... 8&start=15

As for posting from a phone vs a laptop/desktop, I have no idea as I find posting pictures from my phone to be VERY cumbersome - it's easier for me to download pics from my phone to my laptop via a sharing app in Gmail, for instance, then post them when I compose my message on a real computer.
Alan H. Tast, AIA
ICON 1956

Post by ICON 1956 »

say that isn't so Alan ! your our go to guy...... :shock:
1956 Thunderbird Sage Green
1953 Ford Custom Liner Hot Rod With Flat 8 Motor with Henderson three 2 barrel Carbs
VTCI Member # 12309