I am about to purchase a 68 Thunderbird 4 door and have several "must have" modifications. I would great appreciate any advise, suggestions to help me achieve the following modifications:
1. Replace rear drum brakes with disc brakes.
2. Add rack & pinion steering or Mustang steering box...your thoughts-suggestions?
3. Install headers and new exhaust system.
4. Install sway bars and modern shocks to eliminate the float on a cloud boat type ride.
5. Install shoulder-lap seats belts in car...at a minimum the front bucket seats.
6. Advise-suggestions to make the front heads work corrects..currently the doors do not open correctly.
7. Advise-suggestions to fix or remove and replace the stock mechanical system to make the rear turn light work properly.
8. Where can I find new or refurbished chrome trim-door handles...etc
Well this is a big ask for a new member of the group, however I sure would appreciate your thoughts, comments, suggestions and recommendations.
This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1967-71 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS
1 post • Page 1 of 1