red star

Offer suggestions for making this forum the one you want to visit every day! Maybe even twice a day!!
roadster601

red star

Post by roadster601 »

hello hope someone can help, every time i post something i see i get a red star next to my post can someone tell me why, i researched all other posts im the only one getting this star, is this a bad thing, all i can see i was shut down on a post with a red star by RAVEN last year am i being targeted for something please advise thanks
55Greg&Amy

Re: red star

Post by 55Greg&Amy »

The red star only shows up on your computer when you make a comment on that topic. It allows you to easily find things you are commenting on. Your red star does not show up on anyone elses computer. My computer is full of red stars.
Greg Minnich
Kendallville, IN
redstangbob

Post by redstangbob »

Greg has explained the red star, hope that helps.
all i can see i was shut down on a post with a red star by RAVEN last year am i being targeted for something please advise thanks
Raven may have disagreed with you on something, but he certainly couldn't shut you down in a topic. Admins have global access, moderators can only change things in their respective areas, regular members can only alter their own posts.
It's gonna be cool when it's done
And now it's really cool !!

59 convertible
58 convertible
65 hardtop
roadster601

Post by roadster601 »

ok thanks for that answer so im the only one who can see this red star, ok if thats the case im good