What is the limit in signing on the forum ?

Offer suggestions for making this forum the one you want to visit every day! Maybe even twice a day!!
ICON 1956

What is the limit in signing on the forum ?

Post by ICON 1956 »

Hello last week I was denied access because according to the web site I had signed in during that day too many times! I know this web site encourages it's members to visit this site and check in on what's happening...So when I wanted to sign in later that evening I was denied. In red letters said that I have over exceeded my signing in and then ask a question to spell out about how thunderbirds built in 1946 ? Which we all know that NONE were produced. What's up with that?................. ::?
1956 Thunderbird Sage Green
1953 Ford Custom Liner Hot Rod With Flat 8 Motor with Henderson three 2 barrel Carbs
VTCI Member # 12309
55Greg&Amy

Re: What is the limit in signing on the forum ?

Post by 55Greg&Amy »

I've never had that problem but when I sign in I scroll to the bottom and check the box that says "keep me logged in". I usually only have to log back in when my computer updates.
Greg Minnich
Kendallville, IN
RAVEN

Re: What is the limit in signing on the forum ?

Post by RAVEN »

I had the same thing happen to me, and if I remember it was on the 9th. To me it actted as if there was alot of activity on the site but only had 5 total attendees. Probably a small hiccup with my inner web, is all I thought. Maybe YODA needs to check it out, has not acted up since. Wife would say to much :drinking: or 0X
CDN Member since 1975 #2086
Flock: 1964 Landau Original Family Owned
1964 Sr Convertible "RAVEN"
Past: 2003 Blk Lab "RAVEN" "RIP"Nov 15/17
1964 Lincoln vin4Y86N00007
1964 Red Convertible