Antenna Fender Finishing Bezel

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1990-97 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS
mcm51

Antenna Fender Finishing Bezel

Post by mcm51 »

I replaced my antenna mast a couple weeks ago and broke my antenna bezel trying to remove it after being in there for 25 years no matter how easy I wiggled, rocked and tilted. it broke into 2 pcs. and with great glue(or I though so) I glued it back together and thought that was done until yesterday when I was having trouble w/ mast running up and down to discover most of my bezel was gone(out on the highway some were I suppose) and mast was hitting fender causing problems.......The reason why I'm posting, DO NOT break yours if you have to remove it, I played pure havic trying to find one when I thought of thunderbird super coupe shop, I've bought from then before, they have many hard to find parts for '89-'97 T-bird. they had my antenna bezel grade A used(last one, 5 sold) for $49.97, there was grade B & C also. So I took it and it's on it's way and my Bird will be complete once again. hated to pay so much BUT glad it was avail. in some form...............
'95 Thunderbird LX 4.6
'86 Mustang SVO 2.3T
'84 Mustang GT-350 Conv. 5.0
'84 Mustang GT-350 Htbk. 5.0
VTCI #12973
U.S. Army 194th Armor Ft. Knox, Ky. 1977-81