How unique is your Retro-Thunderbird?

This area is for posting questions/information concerning the newest generation year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: VicRattlehead

Quickdraw

How unique is your Retro-Thunderbird?

Post by Quickdraw »

Give me the body color, hardtop color, deluxe or premium, and interior color and if its standard, full color, partial color, black accent, or saddle interior. My combination of '02 premium, with blue body and hardtop, and black accent interior is one of 840 made.

I will tell you how many were made like yours too.
Cas

Post by Cas »

the car is an 02' thunderbird blue with a black hard top and of caorse soft top, premium with a standerd interior aka saddle interior...let me know its acctually my moms car but my dad and i still think of it as part of "our" collection
thanks
Brent Caswell
Quickdraw

Post by Quickdraw »

Cas wrote:the car is an 02' thunderbird blue with a black hard top and of caorse soft top, premium with a standerd interior aka saddle interior...let me know its acctually my moms car but my dad and i still think of it as part of "our" collection
thanks
Sorry for not responding sooner... I didn't see this until Dot Lang alerted me to it. You have one of 135 just counting a premium blue 2002 with a black hardtop. Depending on what interior you have would limit it more. Saddle is a tan color and that wasn't available in 2002. If you have the all black interior without painted wood shift knob and steering wheel top yours is one of 15. If you DO have the painted wood knob & wheel its the black accent and would be one of 36. Is the interior colored something other than black?

You can find out all kinds of wonderful things about your car at Dot's site: http://www.portholeauthority.com/
Cas

Post by Cas »

sorry i feel stupid it is a black intior and does not have the acsent package just leather steering wheel and leather shifter thanks for the reply and dont worry about the time thing i understand the feeling. thank you
Brent
Brent Caswell
VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

to
the

btw, in 2004 and 2005 how many VMG, Inca's, Red and Black exterior cars came with White hardtops???
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
Randy Mattson

How Many?

Post by Randy Mattson »

Quickdraw,
I did it. I traded in my Trans Am and bought a 2005 Thunderbird Deluxe. Exterior is "Bronze Clearcoat Metallic". Interior is "Light Sand Accent". There is no hardtop. The convertible top is "Light Sand".
This is Thunderbird #4 in the stables.

I can't believe how some people can mistreat their cars. This one has 11,000 miles on it and has more "bad spots" than my 1995 Pontiac did with 71,000 miles.

Thank you for the info.
Randy Mattson
Terri McNeill
Site Admin

how many?

Post by Terri McNeill »

Hey, congrats Randy!! Let me know how you like it.......:happy7:

Terri
Terri McNeill, Past VTCI President, currently VTCI Publications Director, Member of VTCI, VTCI-PNWC and Chicagoland Thunderbirds
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I have a 2003 Desert Sky Blue with white hardtop premium with full black interior and black accent. I don't see many in this color but I don't think it's all that rare. Can you give me a number?
Thanks.
2003 Desert Sky Blue