Tallahassee All-Ford Show 3rd Annual

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1990-97 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS
mcm51

Tallahassee All-Ford Show 3rd Annual

Post by mcm51 »

I just got word thru my Mustang club newsletter that we are on for another All-Ford car show on Saturday the 25th of May from 9am to 1pm at Tallahassee Ford in Tallahassee, Florida.........It's all free to walk thru and take a look around, trophies and door prizes to be awarded for those who register, hot dogs/chips and drinks will be provided by the dealership(also Marco's pizza next door if you prefer).......Expect 40-50 Ford powered vehicles of all sorts, new and old..............
I will be attending this event with my '95 Bird, so I'll be busy the next couple weeks getting my Bird as clean and shiny as possible and IF I happen to come across any other Thunderbird Owners, I will certainly bring VTCI into the conversation..........
So if your in the Tallahassee area on Memorial day weekend, try to stop by on that Saturday the 25th for a walk around and don't forget to tour the dealership showroom while you are there, this is a SVT dealership, there's no telling what you might see inside........
Stay tuned for future updates..............
'95 Thunderbird LX 4.6
'86 Mustang SVO 2.3 Turbocharged
'84 Mustang GT-350 5.0 H.O.
VTCI #12973
U.S. Army 194th Armor Ft. Knox, Ky. 1977