Visited the Shop of "Wrenched"

This area is open to any (no profanities/etc.) subject you would like to discuss. NO VENDOR FOR SALE ITEMS

Moderator: Terri McNeill

ICON 1956

Visited the Shop of "Wrenched"

Post by ICON 1956 »

Yesterday I went with my car club to visit the new building of the TV show called" wrenched". I wanted to share a few photos of the shop which is a huge improvement from the old place.
Attachments
wrench 10.jpg
wrench 9.jpg
wrench 8.jpg
wrench 7.jpg
wrench 6.jpg
wrench 5.jpg
wrench 4.jpg
wrench 3.jpg
wrench 11.jpg
wrench 2.jpg
wrench 1.jpg
1956 Thunderbird Sage Green
1953 Ford Custom Liner Hot Rod With Flat 8 Motor with Henderson three 2 barrel Carbs
VTCI Member # 12309
Rusty57

Re: Visited the Shop of "Wrenched"

Post by Rusty57 »

Thanks for sharing this. That is a very nice looking shop.

I had not noticed this show on Motortrend TV. I'll catch-up on a few episodes to see if I like it.

There are quite a few shows like this out there these days. I have 3 observations about them. Many of them seem to quickly evolve to an ego thing with the lead characters. Some of them are almost "infomercials" to promote certain products or suppliers. The third which is very much a personal preference is that the work they do is of minimal interest to me. Building a 1000 hp "street" vehicle does not impress me.
Rusty
VTCI 13079
ICON 1956

Re: Visited the Shop of "Wrenched"

Post by ICON 1956 »

I Agree Rusty, Thinking what happened to the "Chopper father and Son" tv show. The show was popular then with their personality clashed the show crashed. The town "Watseka" is a small town. The building is huge it's a large nut to crack. I don't think there's enough clientele to pay the bills. I asked a question to the employee that was given the tour. How long for a ground up restoration he replied "15 Years" ! Oh Boy !
1956 Thunderbird Sage Green
1953 Ford Custom Liner Hot Rod With Flat 8 Motor with Henderson three 2 barrel Carbs
VTCI Member # 12309