First hand experience with this "reproduction" AM/FM radio

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1961-63 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: ABQTBird

surfmurf

Re: First hand experience with this "reproduction" AM/FM radio

Post by surfmurf »

FYI (info only, NOT a "For Sale"): If you currently have an OEM AM or better yet, an AM/FM radio Thunderbird radio {that is dead or sounds close to it, then I suggest you guys check this out.

Mr. Blankenship puts state of the art guts in your OEM radio and your dash stays/looks just like original.
But the sound is WOW!! And all the functions are WOW plus!

I have not yet finished installing mine, but I did power it on my workbench and l tried some of its features and listened and it is super. Just like on his website.
If I recall correctly, I think he also has some of the old radios if you don't have one. Or I have a couple of cheap old OEM '63 AMs.
He is about the same Price as the ""other guys", (less than some). But I researched the heck out of all (I think) of them, including other buyers reviews/experiences and turned away from these others for different reasons. Some of the descriptions are misleading or even flat out false and some functional differences are quite subtle, but are of annoying and/or BIG consequence.
The Owner is: Richard Blankenship, Phone: 615.390.1139, Shipping Address: 708 North Green Hill R.D., Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
http://www.randbvintageautoradio.com/contact-us.html
I am usually a reluctant endorser, (and i 'ain't' 'sellin' nuttin), but Richard is VERY good & easy vendor to deal with, has some super products.
Good hunting, Murf