65 Thunderbird for sale

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
bwssr

65 Thunderbird for sale

Post by bwssr »

I ran into a woman that has a 65 bird for sale. She wants 3k for it and it looks in good shape. If anyone is interested I can get her contact number.

New link to pictures posted below
Last edited by bwssr on Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was in the army stationed at Ft. Lewis in November 1973. I bought my 65 Thunderbird near there and was hooked on Thunderbirds ever since.
Alan H. Tast

Re: 65 Thunderbird for sale

Post by Alan H. Tast »

Alan H. Tast, AIA
Technical Director/Past President,
Vintage Thunderbird Club Int'l.
Author, "Thunderbird 1955-1966" & "Thunderbird 50 Years"
1963 Hardtop & 1963 Sports Roadster
bwssr

Post by bwssr »

The car is in Lone Rock Wisconsin. I looked at it and it seems to be pretty solid. Did not check the mileage as most of these cars are over a 100k. It is blue with white interior. Has the skirts. Hand crank windows. No air. 390 engine with a holley carb on it. I'll have to check with her on the rest. SHE DOES NOT WANT TO SELL IT TO BE PARTED OUT.
I was in the army stationed at Ft. Lewis in November 1973. I bought my 65 Thunderbird near there and was hooked on Thunderbirds ever since.
kevindeluca66

Post by kevindeluca66 »

The first picture you posted is a 65 but the rest are a 66
A 66 Thunderbird is cool. A Sapphire Blue 66 is a beautiful car. The 428 engine completes the package.
VTCI#10019 Member since 2002, parents have been members since I was 11 years old.
bwssr

Post by bwssr »

The one with the white seats are of the 65 for sale. The others are cars that I own now or use to own. The link is to that one that's for sale.
bwssr

Re: 65 Thunderbird for sale Updated link

Post by bwssr »

bwssr

65 Thunderbird for sale: More photos

Post by bwssr »

Look here

I told her (The Owner) that 3k was a little high so if you are interested please make an offer. Also the engine was rebuilt a while ago. I looked over the car and it seems pretty solid. I noticed it had a holley carburetor on it and an after market radio. Windows are hand cranked. Interior looks pretty good. I think it would be a nice looking car cleaned up and buffed out. If you want to contact her directly email wardencas@hotmail.com

http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/Bruce ... t=3&page=1
bwssr

Post by bwssr »

Has any body contacted the owner? If so what happened?

http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/Bruc ... t=3&page=1

wardencas@hotmail.com
bwssr

Post by bwssr »

The car is still there. Email wardencas@hotmail.com for info
bwssr

Post by bwssr »

Forget it It's just a hopeless case of another Thunderbird headed to the great beyond. Several people have tried to buy but she won't let go. If the bottom isn't rusted out yet it soon will be.