Meet Some Of Your Canadian Forum Members

This area is open to any (no profanities/etc.) subject you would like to discuss. NO VENDOR FOR SALE ITEMS

Moderator: Terri McNeill

Ian M Greer

Meet Some Of Your Canadian Forum Members

Post by Ian M Greer »

Our local thunderbird club just held it's annual Tech Day and I was honored to meet fellow forum members ; JETBRD66 ( turd bird ) , LKY GUY ( Gerry Mosher ) , A brief meeting with RZCRISIS (Randy Tritton ) , maybe we can talk again at some other event . And of coarse the mad bird RAVEN (WALLY KENT ) a long time friend to me in this club since it's formation in 1979 .Fallowing are a few photo's of their beautiful cars and other members cars .

Left to right, Ian M Greer, back -Raven Wally Kent , LKY GUY (Gerry Mosher) and JETBRD66 ( turd bird) missing , RZCRISIS (Randy Tritton) photo in front of JETBRD66 car.
LKY GUY'S 65 Convertible in the background .

1963 M Landau Caspian Blue (Remember Not All Birds Fly South)
Member #-12090
Terri McNeill
Site Admin

Re: Meet Some Of Your Canadian Forum Members

Post by Terri McNeill »

What a cool way to meet your 'forum friends!' Love the idea!! :multi:
Terri McNeill, Past VTCI President, currently VTCI Publications Director, Member of VTCI, VTCI-PNWC and Chicagoland Thunderbirds
john6t6

Post by john6t6 »

Looks like a very cool get together, hope to meet some of you in Kelowna. Nice pictures.
1966 Hardtop Sauterne Gold
VTCI #4065
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

Of the group, to my knowledge, I am the only one going to be at the BC event. Ian and I are the older longer members, where the other are still fairly new to the group. I know that in time they may start attending, but presently all are getting into the fun, and local is currently where it is at.
Mind you, a VERY new member, yet to come on the FORUM, is shipping his car to the event. We missed him at the Tech Day, but he may have had other places to be.
All in all the attendance is watched from the side lines, and I know Ian will be asking questions when I get back home. It took me 20 odd years to get active again, but that was due to employment conditions and my personal need to make sure my kids got their education. Kids first Car second.
CDN Member since 1975 #2086
Flock: 1964 Landau Original Family Owned
1964 Sr Convertible "RAVEN"
Past: 2003 Blk Lab "RAVEN" "RIP"Nov 15/17
1964 Lincoln vin4Y86N00007
1964 Red Convertible
mcgsxr

Post by mcgsxr »

This annual tech day is one I HAVE to get to in the future.

It is not far from me, but I manage to forget about it until afterwards every year.

Reminds me I should formally join the group too! My father in law was a member in the past, and folks in that group helped me find my 69.
Rehomed - 1969 Red Landau Tudor survivor, 34K original miles. TBird Registry #37047