This area is open to any (no profanities/etc.) subject you would like to discuss. NO VENDOR FOR SALE ITEMS

Moderator: Terri McNeill

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I'm having trouble getting a picture down to the right size. By the time I get it to 6mb, it's to small to see. Could someone give me a clue on what to do?
Thanks,
Mike B
69 Fordor
90 2 door
mike harmon

Post by mike harmon »

This stuff of digital cameras, scanning photos, etc is a real mystery to me- but my wife bought a digital camera anyway (I'm a die-hard conventional film type myself and have the toys to prove it), and she's absolutely, totally unknowledgeable on this stuff- so when I had to read the directions on the camera and set it up, it was a great relief to find a setting on the camera (or maybe it was in the directions for it) for sizing the pictures. I set it for the size for emailing/internet posting. I have no idea what the size is in terms of pixels or whatever, other than the pictures seem to take up very little memory space- usually less than 100 kb. My avatar pic was taken in that format, and it posted perfectly... I was amazed, actually as to how easy it was... but I still love my Nikon anyway. If you have a digital, browse thru the instructions for image sizing, and if you're scanning a photo, do the same with the scanner's instructions. It's most likely buried somewhere in there.
VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

post your picture ill resize it, or email it to me VicRattlehead@thunderbird.stangnet.com
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I will E-mail you a picture in the next couple of days.

Thanks,
Mike B
69 Fordor
90 2 door