NOS Seatbelts

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Brian Harris

NOS Seatbelts

Post by Brian Harris »

Gonna throw these on Ebay later this month, but would rather they go here. Pics and description below.

This is a pair of NOS in the box Rotunda seat belt kits... everthing needed from belts to hardware to instructions. Excellent minty condition as you can see from the pics. These would be Ford/dealer issue, not aftermarket nor reproductions. They carry a `63 part number and date code, but would certainly be appropriate for any bullet bird or later. Such originals dont come up often, especially in preserved NOS condition. Do you think they are worth $350?

Cheers... Brian
`55 Ford F-100 Pick-up
`57 D-Bird Restomod
`62 Thunderbird Roadster
`68 Mercedes 280SL Pagoda
segi1962tbird

Post by segi1962tbird »

i wish these were blue!
Joe Johnston

Post by Joe Johnston »

Also would condsider them if blue. As far as price, list them with your desired reserve and see what happens. If not reached you could either relist or offer to sell to the highest bidder at the price he bid. I've been checking several items for my cars and IMO many have a starting bid price too high that it scares off bidders or the listing is for a short time. Have a reserve, a low starting price (or none) list for 10-14 days and the best of luck!!!
PLEASE invest a few bucks and buy all the shop manuals for your car. Definitely will save you much time and be an education.

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink
RGKaufmann

Post by RGKaufmann »

Brian,

Have you sold these belts?

Bob
Brian Harris

Post by Brian Harris »

I should have updated the post when sold... I frequently forget to do that.

Sorry... Brian
`55 Ford F-100 Pick-up
`57 D-Bird Restomod
`62 Thunderbird Roadster
`68 Mercedes 280SL Pagoda
60fore

Post by 60fore »

Darn I sure could've used those for my new acquisition...Brian if you hear of any more just like this being available, please PM me - thanks!
Currently Birdless....we'll see how long that lasts!

Past Birds: 1962 Hardtop Corinthian White "The Survivor"
1964 Hardtop Gunmetal Gray "60Fore"
1986 Turbo Coupe Regatta Blue