VTCI membership

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1990-97 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS
TsNStangs

VTCI membership

Post by TsNStangs »

*I'd like to start this notice by stating that other than being a Moderator here on this website, I have no affiliation with the Vintage Thunderbird Club International.

Now that the legal disclaimer is covered, I'd like to first wish all my "virtual friends" and other forum members the best of holidays. We not only have a great source here for info and experience on these awesome cars, but we have a great time here, too. In fact, I even found my '66 through this site.

Which brings me to my real purpose...I'd like to urge all the folks here who are not already VTCI members to please consider signing up. For those that already, please re-up for another year in a timely manner, which helps save the club a lot of time and money in sending out multiple reminder notices. This is the time of year that their annual dues drive gets into gear anyway, so the timing is perfect to get a new or continuing membership that will give you full benefits for the entire coming year.

They offer us a lot here on this site, absolutely free. The yearly dues are a small price to pay for the nearly endless help we're able to garner, let alone the friendships, fun and kindred love of these cars. With a membership, you also receive the quarterly "Scoop" club magazine, which includes its own tech articles, along with club updates and info on upcoming events for the various chapters all over the country, and also other "privileges" not available to non-members (including a special hidden section on this forum!). A club is nothing without members. Additionally, the more assets and members it has, the better it can provide amenities, keep itself financially healthy, and provide a continuing way to support and maintain our beloved vehicles...and this goes for all years; it's hard to believe, but even the newest MN-12 'Birds are over 12 years old now!

So consider signing up, won't you???
Thank you for your time - we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. :mrgreen:
~ Daniel
"I'm your huckleberry..."
VTCI #11333