1955 Thunderbird Parts.

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Cmy65suv

1955 Thunderbird Parts.

Post by Cmy65suv »

We have been cleaning out a storage garage at my father's and located parts tucked in the back from what I believe is a 55 Thunderbird. Not sure what all parts are interchangeable with 56 and 57. The only reason I am thinking 55 is the two holes for the exhaust in the rear body panel. All parts have been in storage for well over 35 years. To the best I could see we have a complete rear clip (sheet metal only), I believe a left drivers side 1/4 panel, deck lid, hood, two doors, and two bumpers. Unsure if bumpers are front or rear, and are the bars only. Also, misc, used chrome pieces such as handles, hood grill, taillight bezels. Most if not all chrome needs re-chrome. From what I could see the rust is very minimal. Planning on pulling the parts out this weekend to confirm all parts, condition, and photos. Parts are located about 30 minutes outside of Paso Robles, CA. Hoping to sell all together vs parting out. No shipping. Asking 5,000.00 but open to offers. Hope to attach images soon. Please ask any questions.
Cmy65suv

Re: 1955 Thunderbird Parts.

Post by Cmy65suv »

Cmy65suv

Re: 1955 Thunderbird Parts.

Post by Cmy65suv »

I tried to upload images, but file was not right size. I have posted these parts locally with the link. I do have addle. images if needed. Parts are not perfect and in need of work, but rust is minimal. Would like to sell complete lot, but willing to sell parts. Would like to just clear out of garage. We also found front portion of frame with suspension. Thank you.