She's Done

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1964-66 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: redstangbob

mcgsxr

Post by mcgsxr »

Love the burgundy, that is my all time fav colour.

My 1969 is candy apple red, but my Dad's 2006 Lincoln LS is black cherry, which is pretty close to that colour.

Love the resto!
Rehomed - 1969 Red Landau Tudor survivor, 34K original miles. TBird Registry #37047
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Thanks for the kind words mcgsxr,
I also love Burgundy, I had the colour combination already worked out before I bought the car.

I Took the car to her first show over the weekend and she picked up 3 Trophies, so I'm pleased with that, It was never built with a view to winning trophies, I just wanted a driver which is what she'll be from here on in. I guess the Trophies were just a little bonus.
Dave
Dave
64 Hardtop Burgundy / White Vinyl Roof / Pearl White Interior 17" 5 spoke wheels/ 2" Whitewalls - Melbourne Australia
tiocono27

Re: She's Done

Post by tiocono27 »

DaveG wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:00 pm Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of my Girl, Finished her about an hour ago after spending just on 2 months stripping, repairing, painting, re-trimming and reassembling in my garage, and Tomorrow morning i'm heading off to the Australian National Concourse 2011 in the river port of Echuca (Great Place).

I'll get some pics of the Aussie birds that are there and post them up next week. Anyway for now here's a couple of my Finished pride and joy. Dave

Image[/img]

Hi DaveG. What is the size tire you are running? Looking to put a similar set of white walls on my 66’