Poor health forces sale of 1955 Thunderbird project

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
fordrodsteven

Poor health forces sale of 1955 Thunderbird project

Post by fordrodsteven »

For sale 1955 Thunderbird project. The original frame has a little rot on the passenger side where the frame turns up to go over the rear end. Also included in sale is a 1956 frame to go with the car. The car is mostly complete. Needs some body work and an interior. Drivers rear quarter repair is started, needs repair to rocker panels and both front fenders near the doors. Also needs work at windshield base. Have original seat and also a set of bucket seats from a 1965 Thunderbird. Currently a 1981 302 and automatic transmission is installed. I modified a tilt steering column from 1981 Thunderbird that was installed in the car before I disassembled it. Car also includes all exterior trim and some extra parts. Sale includes an extra 1956 Thunderbird rear clip which can be cut up for parts if needed. For some reason I cannot add pictures. Asking $10,000 or BO.
Steve - 1955 Thunderbird
Joe Johnston

Re: Poor health forces sale of 1955 Thunderbird project

Post by Joe Johnston »

To post pictures to a forum message:
Type the message you will post
Below large message window click the blue box Attachments
Click Add Files
Select the picture in your computer
Click Open
Your picture ID should appear in a window in the bar
Go to your message and place the cursor in desired location of where you want the picture to be
(Allows text to be above, below the picture, or place the picture in middle of a paragraph)
Click Place Inline
Click Preview to view
Click Submit if correct
PLEASE invest a few bucks and buy all the shop manuals for your car. Definitely will save you much time and be an education.

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink