1969 Tbird going to scrap yard, good trim parts i dont want to scrap it if somebody can use it!!!!!!!

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1967-71 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS
bbffox

1969 Tbird going to scrap yard, good trim parts i dont want to scrap it if somebody can use it!!!!!!!

Post by bbffox »

Hey everybody i am new here and the reason for me posing this is i acquired a 1969 tbird for the engine for a mustang project. The tbird is very rust on the body but the trim around the windows is mostly good inside alot of the trim is good the dash has 1 crack the instruments look good the taillights etc... i just know some of this stuff is hard to find original and i would like to at least try and get some of the parts or the car to somebody who needs it i live in the city and cant keep it here long before they start to fine me then i will have to send to the scrap yard....i have a picture of the car but im not very savy in forums and not sure how to post a picture but if you have any questions it will be easy to reach me at Briansteff85@gmail.com or call or text anytime (561) 310- 7341 than on here i probablly will forget to check the forum. and i do live in s.florida
Brian69TB

Re: 1969 Tbird going to scrap yard, good trim parts i dont want to scrap it if somebody can use it!!!!!!!

Post by Brian69TB »

I am currently rebuilding a 69 Thunderbird and I do need quite a few pieces do you still have this car in your possession?