Advertisement

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1961-63 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: ABQTBird

Karl

Advertisement

Post by Karl »

Probably not relevant for this forum but interesting. Mr moderator you can move if you so desire.
My wife was doing some cleaning today and came across a Life magazine. November 1954 ($0.20).
In it was a lot of adds for car manufactures, Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Rambler, Plymouth, Buick. All for 1955 models.
Interesting there was no photographs, they looked like sketches but I suppose in the day that is how they placed images into magazines. It must of been a photo that was changed somehow.
On page 143 there is that iconic photo of the celebrations for V-J. day in Times Square. A U.S. Sailor kissing the woman.
Big magazine, 10-1/2" across the top and 14" down. Trees must of been plentiful in those days.
Karl.
Attachments
Ford line up 1955.jpg
1963 Thunderbird Hardtop
ICON 1956

Re: Advertisement

Post by ICON 1956 »

I have a few advertise pictures from Life, Look magazines for the 56 Thunderbird. via E Bay
1956 Thunderbird Sage Green
1953 Ford Custom Liner Hot Rod With Flat 8 Motor with Henderson three 2 barrel Carbs
VTCI Member # 12309