1970 Thunderbird...30K Orig Miles!!!!

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
davofive

1970 Thunderbird...30K Orig Miles!!!!

Post by davofive »

1970 Ford Thunderbird
Pastel Yellow w/black Landau top & Black Interior.
429 cu in engine. Auto

The paint is amazing. The bench front and wrap around bench in back are in Perfect condition no rips or tears in the Vinyl. The Black top is also perfect with no tears. this car looks like it just drove out of the ford plant. NO leaks, NO smoke NO issues.

(could be a copy not sure) or possibly the Original build sheet and sales slip/receipt. plus some other various material come along with this...
All Original?I mean everything in this car except tires, is original I mean everything?Floor mats, spare tire/jack, exhaust, Ford blue under hood, Belts, exhaust, stickers etc?this car is a rare original find!!!!!

This is a 30K mile Straight and original car...how can I say something like that, come and see her and let the car speak for herself. Start the powerful 429 & drive it you'll know you're in a 30K car.

COLD BLOWING A/C, Power windows, locks and seat. AM/FM, Cruise on steering wheel, Everything works!!!!

You could get in this car and take it anywhere...I wouldn't be afraid to drive it back home, As a matter of fact I have, and it is smooth as silk.

Call me with any questions or for more pictures. I am asking $11,500 but will consider reasonable offers.

Car is located in Illinois, 2 hours SW of Chicago and 40 minutes from the Quad cities.

Call Jason @ 309-945-7172 (cell) or my father Glenn
@ 309-945-7688 (cell)
1970 Ford Thunderbird
Pastel Yellow w/black Landau top & Black Interior.
429 cu in engine. Auto

The paint is amazing. The bench front and wrap around bench in back are in Perfect condition no rips or tears in the Vinyl. The Black top is also perfect with no tears. this car looks like it just drove out of the ford plant. NO leaks, NO smoke NO issues.

(could be a copy not sure) or possibly the Original build sheet and sales slip/receipt. plus some other various material come along with this...
All Original?I mean everything in this car except tires, is original I mean everything?Floor mats, spare tire/jack, exhaust, Ford blue under hood, Belts, exhaust, stickers etc?this car is a rare original find!!!!!

This is a 30K mile Straight and original car...how can I say something like that, come and see her and let the car speak for herself. Start the powerful 429 & drive it you'll know you're in a 30K car.

COLD BLOWING A/C, Power windows, locks and seat. AM/FM, Cruise on steering wheel, Everything works!!!!

You could get in this car and take it anywhere...I wouldn't be afraid to drive it back home, As a matter of fact I have, and it is smooth as silk.

Call me with any questions or for more pictures. I am asking $11,500 but will consider reasonable offers.

Car is located in Illinois, 2 hours SW of Chicago and 40 minutes from the Quad cities.

Call Jason @ 309-945-7172 (cell) or my father Glenn
@ 309-945-7688 (cell)

davofive

Post by davofive »

Sorry I have not been able to post a picture of the car, but it can be seen on your affiliate site...Chicagoland Thunderbird Club or on oldcartrader.com

I have reduced the price to $8995.

I also have a 12 page report I can send you on the car. Details every aspect of the vehicle. It is by Claim Solutions out of KS, and was purchased by a potential buyer (back when the car was $11,495).
Part of the reason for the reduction in price. Hope you like what you see and I can answer any questions. The car is available to be seen. Only 100 miles from this weekends car show...1 mile off 80.

Dave

732-710-1190 (NJ, car is at inlaws)
davofive

70 T-Bird

Post by davofive »

Car is on eBay again. Note to all in Illinois area, if you are within 200 miles of zip 61234 I will deliver for free.

Only nice '70 bird on eBay.

Dave