1963 Princess Grace of Monaco #808 of 2000

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Small Block

1963 Princess Grace of Monaco #808 of 2000

Post by Small Block »

This very nice car is for sale in West Plains, Mo. and can be driven to your location should you desire. I don't drive it other than to show and cruise in's. This is #808 of only 2000 ever made and is in a high 3 or low 2 condition. Not many of this model left. New carpet, paint, trunk matt kit, package tray, tailites, brake booster, rearview mirror, landau top, brakes and ww bag. Car has been completly detailed for show for which it has done well. Drives like a new one and runs like a scauled dog. 390 4bbl,auto, swing wheel, knock off hubcaps, 90% bias tires. This car is not perfect but the price will reflect that. It is white w/ black top, white bucket electric seats.
Now listen. I have the original owners manual which shows the registered buyer as the Teamsters local #13 in Denver, Colorado. The registered owner was the then president John Saulter who drove it as his perk car. When John Sr. died the car went to John Jr. and i purchased it from him. John Jr. stated that on several occasions he has seen his father pull up in the drive in Denver with none other than Jimmy Hoffa and wife in the back seat of this bird. Makes sense. They would drive over the mountain to Vegas so as not to be seen by media at the airport. The motor has 17000 on it since a rebuild by the Ford dealer in Denver as the boys got it hot while running over the mountain and got it hot. Vertaully a new motor and it runs like a new one. Original components.
The collector car book shows a #1 car of this nature to be valued at $30000 with no history such as this. It has ben appraised as a high #3 or a low #2 by a collector car apraiser and would value at App $20000 with no history. I would entertain offers in the area of $18000 and would possibly consider an interesting Mopar trade as partial payment. I can send pics if interested. Please no scrap book fillers. I'm in West Plains, Mo. and can load it on a truck for you and deliver it to the terminal within 200 miles. This is a serious collector car which will rise in value the day you fork down the cash.
Bill Stone
417-293-0116 cell days
417-256-0306 home
IndianaJef

Where are the pictures ?

Post by IndianaJef »

Any pictures of this car available ?

:sad:
Small Block

Princess Grace #808

Post by Small Block »

Indiana: As soon as the weather permits i'll back her out and get some pics and email them to you. The weather has been nice but we are expected to get rain for the week end.