64 bronze with black no rust for sale

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Moterhead63

64 bronze with black no rust for sale

Post by Moterhead63 »

My Father owned this bird for the last 30 years it’s been in a garage it has 86500 on it I recently drained all gas out rebuilt carb fired right up sounds good no blow by I have moved it around the yard but have not drove it yet it’s prairie bronze with black interior it’s in pretty good to excellent shape for its age I have pics the car was from Arizona no rust could used paint needs a heater core rebuild the windshield wiper fluid jug is not there and has a noise alternator bad bearing still charges it’s all stock all the air conditioning stuff is intact the black interior is in really good shape dose not have any dents bigger than a tennis ball. One or two has power windows power drivers seat some of the chrome up front needs redone and is missing one piece that go on right rear For more info or pics call 605 four8four nine9six9 Dave, I had wanted to keep it but I can’t I want it to go to a good home I’m in rapid city SD