"FREE" '66 hood, '64 - '66 doors, windshields

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
cacockrum

"FREE" '66 hood, '64 - '66 doors, windshields

Post by cacockrum »

Now that my restoration project is all but completed, I need to dispose of several large pieces:
• ’66 hood – Bead blasted and primered, typical damage to front, waviness, and some surface rust
• ’64-66 doors – Bead blasted and primered, some rust holes around side molding holes, shallow dent in middle of L door and missing door panel lower rail on R door
• ’64 to ’66 windshields – Both original with correct bugs, one has slight wiper blade scar that can be polished out, other one is scratch-free

See this link for photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xdtusbbyl8h2 ... TPR8a?dl=0

I am near Santa Barbara, California, so if you are in the area, picking the parts up would be best. Otherwise, I can arrange shipping, but it will be pricy.

If interested, send me an e-mail or PM.

Art
cacockrum

Re: "FREE" '66 hood, '64 - '66 doors, windshields

Post by cacockrum »

Based on the fact that no one replied to this “offer” I can certainly understand that the shipping costs are more than the parts are worth, so I decided to send them to the recycler. Thanks for looking.

Art