1959 Ford Thunderbird Restoration Project

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
blownirocz

1959 Ford Thunderbird Restoration Project

Post by blownirocz »

Sadly, I lost my father a few months ago. This car was his restoration project, and baby. Unfortunately, he was never able to complete it. Would be great if it went to someone that would bring her back to her former glory.

1959 Ford Thunderbird Restoration Project -

Brand new over bored and rebuilt 352 engine, only been started but never ran on the road. Comes with new factory Ford red and white interior seat covers that have never been installed as well as a brand new red carpet kit that has not been installed.

Power steering. Power brakes. Has some rust. Needs bodywork, paint, interior cleanup, interior parts installed, etc. Passenger side window will need to be replaced, but the windshield and back window are the hardest and most expensive to replace, and those are great shape.

Like I said, it's a restoration project. But such a cool car with such cool body lines, and there's not many left from this era. Open title with non-op. Located in Tracy, California.

$2999 OBO
213-282-6331 (text is best)
Attachments
IMG_5608.JPG
IMG_5607.JPG
IMG_5601.JPG
IMG_5610.JPG
IMG_5609.JPG
IMG_5606.JPG
IMG_5605.JPG