Intake Manifold

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Divotdigger

Intake Manifold

Post by Divotdigger »

Hello, I have a twin carburetor intake manifold from a 1957 T-Bird. It's aluminum and the serial number on it reads ( ECG9424-B ). Both gas lines are intact and the original hose clamp is still attached. I'm looking to sell it and was wondering if someone could help me determine the value of this rare part. I've previously owned multiple 1957 T-birds and this is a part that someone else could use more than myself. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Doug
Joe Johnston

Re: Intake Manifold

Post by Joe Johnston »

Posting some pictures and including the numbers on the carbs will help a lot to evaluate.
PLEASE invest a few bucks and buy all the shop manuals for your car. Definitely will save you much time and be an education.

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink
Divotdigger

Post by Divotdigger »

Hello, I don't have the carburetors, just the intake manifold. I'll work on getting a picture of the intake posted. thanks d
Divotdigger

Post by Divotdigger »

Can someone direct me to the right person who can tell me how to post a picture? thank you. Doug
tbird

Post by tbird »

use this link it should take you to a recent post by redstangbob in a heading just a couple of subjects up "how to post pictures like a pro"

https://www.vintagethunderbirdclub.net/ ... 118#p95197
Jim Mills
VTCI # 8071
VTCI 1964-66 Technical Editor
2002 Thunderbird
1965 Convertible
1962 Convertible (in progress)
1959 Ford Retractable HT
Many parts cars
Divotdigger

Post by Divotdigger »