No Longer Available

This area is for selling Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts only. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Oldboy

No Longer Available

Post by Oldboy »

Post deleted, car/parts no longer available.
Last edited by Oldboy on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Thunderbirds are GO!
Robertrg

Re: 1966 Thunderbird Project/Parts car for sale (picture gallery linked)

Post by Robertrg »

Hello,

My 1966 t-bird convertible had an engine fire last fall. It was mostly on the battery side.So those wires got fried along with the temp,oil pressure,alternator,coil,choke and distributor. I guess all wires on the intake are melted. What I am looking for are OEM harnesses so I don’t have to put on new connectors. Oh! I need the wires that go into the firewall that plugs into the convertible relay on the firewall. Also the battery caught on fire so all the wires around there are also burned. A long with the wires I need the vacuum advance,dash pod and anything else that was plastic on the manifold. I don't know what all I need because it is ALL GONE. I know that there are different wire harnesses,but I think the headlight harness are all the same.

Any questions leave me an e-mail and since you live in NW Indiana and me in Michigan (if the weather is right) I could stop by and we could take part together. If you want I can send you some pictures of the fire.

Thanks
Bob
Oldboy

Re: 1966 Thunderbird Project/Parts car for sale (picture gallery linked)

Post by Oldboy »

Robertrg wrote:Hello,

My 1966 t-bird convertible had an engine fire last fall. It was mostly on the battery side.So those wires got fried along with the temp,oil pressure,alternator,coil,choke and distributor. I guess all wires on the intake are melted. What I am looking for are OEM harnesses so I don’t have to put on new connectors. Oh! I need the wires that go into the firewall that plugs into the convertible relay on the firewall. Also the battery caught on fire so all the wires around there are also burned. A long with the wires I need the vacuum advance,dash pod and anything else that was plastic on the manifold. I don't know what all I need because it is ALL GONE. I know that there are different wire harnesses,but I think the headlight harness are all the same.

Any questions leave me an e-mail and since you live in NW Indiana and me in Michigan (if the weather is right) I could stop by and we could take part together. If you want I can send you some pictures of the fire.

Thanks
Bob
Hi Bob, just to clarify, I live in Southern California, not Indiana. I sent you a private message with contact info so hopefully we can find some of the stuff you need and get it sent out to you.
5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Thunderbirds are GO!