****Guidelines for posting here PLEASE READ****

This area is open to"How-To" section only for tutorials on fixes, etc. (no profanities/etc.). NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: redstangbob

redstangbob

****Guidelines for posting here PLEASE READ****

Post by redstangbob »

This area is open to"How-To" section only for tutorials on fixes, etc. (no profanities/etc.). NO FOR SALE POSTINGS
This is what you see when you come to this section of the forum, and it should be clear what this part of the forum is for. There seems to be some confusion when it comes to what goes in this section, so let's be clear. Like it says above, this area is for "how to" tutorials......................not "how do I" questions. Several of our members have shared solutions to problems or explanations for component repair, we appreciate them, and this is where they belong. General questions just don't belong here, they often don't get answered well, and are harder to find using 'search'. I don't think this is hard to understand, and with this great group shouldn't be an issue, but I'm afraid there always has to be a challenger. Don't be that guy ::? post your questions in their respective area's up above. If you have a fix or a procedure for restoring our Tbirds, take some pictures and put together a tutorial here, you'll help other owners and you may even get published :smile: Thanks for your help with this,
Your humble moderator
Bob C
It's gonna be cool when it's done
And now it's really cool !!

59 convertible
58 convertible
65 hardtop