user name photo

Contains help topics such as posting photos to the forum
virge55

user name photo

Post by virge55 »

I see other guys have their car pic under the username how the heck can i do that? give me a V8 anyday i hate computermathings!!
virgil
my son Gianluca passed away on the 20.12.2012. Our Tbird is all I have and I'm sure as hell keeping his car. 10 years was all we had I will love him forever and miss him for longer.
redstangbob

Post by redstangbob »

I think this is where I did mine, give 'er a try
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/
It's gonna be cool when it's done
And now it's really cool !!

59 convertible
58 convertible
65 hardtop
car guy

Re: user name photo

Post by car guy »

I see other guys have their car pic under the username how the heck can i do that? give me a V8 anyday i hate computermathings!!
Click on "profile" in the selections under the title on this page. At the bottom of the profile page is an area where you can upload an "Avatar"

You either need to shrink your photo to the right size on your computer and then upload it there, or "link to an outside source" like photobucket. If you upload your picture to a photobucket account then select "edit" and "size" there is an avatar size selection right there. Then you copy the "direct link" and put it in the direct link box on the profile page above.

I hope I didn't make it even more confusing than it already was!
Timothy

It's for my twin boys. Sure, they're only 4 right now, but it's all for them! And the girls, they'll want to drive too - they won't turn 3 for a while yet, but when they do, I'll have a pit crew!

Go Penguins!
virge55

Post by virge55 »

thanks guys
virgil
my son Gianluca passed away on the 20.12.2012. Our Tbird is all I have and I'm sure as hell keeping his car. 10 years was all we had I will love him forever and miss him for longer.
TsNStangs

Post by TsNStangs »

Virge, if you have any problems, shoot me your pic and I'll get it set up for you.
~ Daniel
"I'm your huckleberry..."
VTCI #11333