electric radiator dual fan for 57 Tbird

This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1955-57 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: Joe Johnston

Bud1941

electric radiator dual fan for 57 Tbird

Post by Bud1941 »

Looking to install Electric Radiator Condenser Cooling Dual Fan Assembly for my 57 thunderbird. Any idea of an electric dual fan assembly that will fit my 57 t-bird? for example; Will a honda dual fan fit my Tbird?

This post was moved to the Modified Section for better exposure. J
Joe Johnston

Re: electric radiator dual fan for 57 Tbird

Post by Joe Johnston »

When it comes to modifications, anything can be made to fit anything, so it stands to reason that a Honda fan will work. However, is that the best choice when electric fan conversion kits are already engineered and available from our Thunderbird suppliers? What is it about the "Electric Radiator Condenser Cooling Dual Fan Assembly" that makes you want to consider something else?
PLEASE invest a few bucks and buy all the shop manuals for your car. Definitely will save you much time and be an education.

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink
TNcoupe

Re: electric radiator dual fan for 57 Tbird

Post by TNcoupe »

Lincoln Mk VIII is a common high flow single fan mod for a lot of cars. It flows more CFM than most aftermarket fans. I dont thing you'll need dual fans. I stuffed a 427W in my dads 1964 Fairlane with a 2 row Griffin aluminum radiator and it keeps it plenty cool. It has less engine compt room for airflow than the T Bird does.