Any Interest in a SW Florida Group?

post your local VTCI chapter club happenings here. Only VTCI chapter events, all others will be deleted. Other Thunderbird events may be posted in the Events area. You will find more VTCI happenings at http://vintagethunderbirdclub.net/events.htm Events
04TBSteve

Any Interest in a SW Florida Group?

Post by 04TBSteve » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Are there any Thunderbird owners (ALL YEARS) who live in the Sarasota/Bradenton area of Florida south to the Naples area who would like to get together periodically for tours, lunch, cruising??? If interested, please email me at: nshnels@aol.com and I will compile a list and be sure to let me know your email addresses so I can update you all on the responses I get and interest in pulling something together for this fall or winter.

Joe Johnston

Post by Joe Johnston » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Will you include Snowbirds????

It would be nice to drop in and meet some Birders in the area and get a "fix" when we are away from home.
Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. J F K

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink

gyoungwolf

Re: Any Interest in a SW Florida Group?

Post by gyoungwolf » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi. I am working the same angle for the Central Florida area (Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Dade City, Zephyrhills, Lakeland, possibly Ocala, etc., etc.). There will be a more formal posting soon, so keep your eyes and computer open.
Grant Young
"The Carbmeister"
1962 Light Blue Convertible
1972 Caddy Hearse (for sale)
2005 Jag XK8 Convertible
2006 Silverado RST Intimidator SS

tyrone

Post by tyrone » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:15 am

Leaving illinios this spring or summer would love to catch some one In the area looking around west of orlando

Tyrone

DaleBrott

Post by DaleBrott » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:46 am

Hi All
Grant and I are in the early stages of gauging interest in the Tampa area for the formation of a new VTCI chapter. Interested parties may contact Grant or myself. A gathering of the Birds and owners to be held this late spring at a location to be determined....Stay tuned....Also for those unaware, the 2016 VTCI SE Regional Convention will be held April 27th-May 1st in Chattanooga. E-mail me for details, this is a convention that has the promise of being the one not to miss.

Dale Brott
VTCI SE Regional Director
770-966-1691
dadbrott@bellsouth.net

Wklink

Post by Wklink » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:40 pm

This would be nice to consider for the future. I plan on snowbirding in the Ft Myers area in about six or seven years. I have no idea if I will bring the bird down with me or leave her up in the PNW. Probably leave her up north, the summers would be rough on any car stored in FL but it would be nice to meet some folks.
Thomas Cofield
1962 Hardtop, 'Thumper' Red/Black
1962 Hardtop, 'The Survivor' White/Red
VTCI-PNW
RSSVTCI

DaleBrott

Post by DaleBrott » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Thanks for the response.....will keep you informed
Dale

jstrull66

Post by jstrull66 » Sun May 07, 2017 7:41 pm

DaleBrott wrote:Hi All
Grant and I are in the early stages of gauging interest in the Tampa area for the formation of a new VTCI chapter. Interested parties may contact Grant or myself. A gathering of the Birds and owners to be held this late spring at a location to be determined....Stay tuned....Also for those unaware, the 2016 VTCI SE Regional Convention will be held April 27th-May 1st in Chattanooga. E-mail me for details, this is a convention that has the promise of being the one not to miss.

Dale Brott
VTCI SE Regional Director
770-966-1691
dadbrott@bellsouth.net
I bought a 1966 T-Bird back in Dec of 2016 live in the St. Pete area
John T.