1st pics of VTCI 2010 Chicago Intl.

List Thunderbird ONLY related events in your area
TsNStangs

Post by TsNStangs »

Wow, great stuff, guys. Thanks for all the pics; definitely helps those of us who couldn't make it feel like we were there!
Also, very cool to finally put some faces to names! :cool:
~ Daniel
"I'm your huckleberry..."
VTCI #11333
Terri McNeill
Site Admin

VTCI International 2010!

Post by Terri McNeill »

First... Art, I wish I had 1/2 the energy you had this week!!! Wow, you are amazing and I am very grateful for all hard work!

Next, Congrats Randy and Cindy on your new grandchild!! BUT we really missed you being there...

AND last, I am sure you all know my e-mail address... please send your convention photos or if you would rather send disc as I do need high res photos, email me and I will send my snail mail address. The next issue of the Scoop is the "International" issue and I would love to fill it with the great photos (not just cars).

Thanks for all the help and loved meeting all those faces that I only had names before this week!
Terri McNeill, Past VTCI President, currently VTCI Publications Director, Member of VTCI, VTCI-PNWC and Chicagoland Thunderbirds
kevindeluca66

Post by kevindeluca66 »

Where did the pictures go - it says they have been moved or deleted
A 66 Thunderbird is cool. A Sapphire Blue 66 is a beautiful car. The 428 engine completes the package.
VTCI#10019 Member since 2002, parents have been members since I was 11 years old.
Art Kastl

Needed Disk Space...

Post by Art Kastl »

Hi Kev,

I had to delete them on my PictureTrail account to give me some disk space... Do you need me to send you any?

Art :smile:
62 HT Raven Blk/Red "Original/Un-restored"

2009 Bloomington Gold 'Zenith' Award
2010 VTCI 'Wixom Preservation' Award
2011 AACA 'Historical Preservation of Original Features' (HPOF) Award
Alan H. Tast

Post by Alan H. Tast »

Call me old-school (yes, overused term), but THAT'S why I like to have books and magazines, so I don't have to rely on electronic media!
Alan H. Tast, AIA
Technical Director/Past President,
Vintage Thunderbird Club Int'l.
Author, "Thunderbird 1955-1966" & "Thunderbird 50 Years"
1963 Hardtop & 1963 Sports Roadster
TsNStangs

Post by TsNStangs »

I'm with you, Alan. I wouldn't give up my library OR my magazine subscriptions just because you can now access the same info on-line. It's not only a tactile thing, it's also a "I know it's there when I need it/want it" thing!
My kids laugh at me, but I'm stickin' to it! ::?
~ Daniel
"I'm your huckleberry..."
VTCI #11333
redstangbob

Post by redstangbob »

What do kids know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What would they do without their phones stuck up their rear ends :shocked!: JMO of course.
It's gonna be cool when it's done
And now it's really cool !!

59 convertible
58 convertible
65 hardtop
kevindeluca66

Post by kevindeluca66 »

Hi Art,
I was just looking for an electronic car show to get my car fix seeing that we are stuck in the dead of winter.I know that there are plenty of pics elsewhere on the forum.
A 66 Thunderbird is cool. A Sapphire Blue 66 is a beautiful car. The 428 engine completes the package.
VTCI#10019 Member since 2002, parents have been members since I was 11 years old.
VicRattlehead

Re: Needed Disk Space...

Post by VicRattlehead »

Art Kastl wrote:Hi Kev,

I had to delete them on my PictureTrail account to give me some disk space... Do you need me to send you any?

Art :smile:

ahhhemm.... www.photobucket.com use that, create an acct and upload them. when its full create another acct.
its free
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

Alan H. Tast wrote:Call me old-school (yes, overused term), but THAT'S why I like to have books and magazines, so I don't have to rely on electronic media!
yea but i cant see your books and magazines. online everyone can see em

im 180? in the opposite direction of you. i can keep hundreds and thousands of pictures on something thats on my keyring vs hundreds of pounds of nontransportable paper.
http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
Alan H. Tast

Post by Alan H. Tast »

VicRattlehead wrote:
Alan H. Tast wrote:Call me old-school (yes, overused term), but THAT'S why I like to have books and magazines, so I don't have to rely on electronic media!
yea but i cant see your books and magazines. online everyone can see em

im 180? in the opposite direction of you. i can keep hundreds and thousands of pictures on something thats on my keyring vs hundreds of pounds of nontransportable paper.
But I like the satisfaction of filling the front of a semi trailer with 20,000 lbs of literature :mrgreen: Boxing, unboxing and setting up, not so much...and I'm still doing it after 2.5 years in my present digs.
Alan H. Tast, AIA
Technical Director/Past President,
Vintage Thunderbird Club Int'l.
Author, "Thunderbird 1955-1966" & "Thunderbird 50 Years"
1963 Hardtop & 1963 Sports Roadster