1963 Fuse Panel

This area is for posting Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts wanted. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
surfmurf

1963 Fuse Panel

Post by surfmurf »

[u]Need to replace my FUSE PANEL[/u]. Something went wrong while diagnosing Directional and Stop Lights not working. My 390 FE engine's COIL EXPLODED and I had a moderate engine fire. Was able to put it out in about 3-4 minutes. Smothering did NOT work, but a water hose DID. The Coil's core is completely disintegrated (vanished) and other parts damaged. I suspect it has something to do with the very bottom fuse holder on the Fuse Panel, which appears to be broken or shorted. Do not see the '63 Fuse Panel on any of the T-Bird vendors websites or any other search results. This is the old Glass Fuse style panel on the front-right Kick Panel with a removable, snap-on cover. Aside from the many wires connected to it, there are 2 securing bolts, 1 at its top-center and 1 at its bottom-center.
[b]Anyone out there have a working FUSE PANEL they no longer need or will sell?[/b] please contact Murf at: surf1939@gmail.com