Need 67 Thunderbird Coupe left armrest and mounting hardware.

This area is for posting Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts wanted. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Engineermike

Need 67 Thunderbird Coupe left armrest and mounting hardware.

Post by Engineermike »

I'm looking for an armrest for the drivers door for my 2-door 67 Thunderbird. I actually need the internal plastic frame and at least one bolt and clip nut to hold it on. I have the other two but I'm missing one. If you have a red one that's even better but I'm pretty sure we can remove the current one and put it back on a new frame. The part number for the nut is C7SZ-6524146-A. It must be the nut with the long tangs on both sides so it can slide up and down in the slot. If you have any of these parts please contact me as soon as you can. Oh, one other thing, I'm looking for a good power window motor for the same door. If you know how to remove the old one and replace it I'd love to know that as well.
This is a family vehicle and has been with the family since it was dropped off and my grandfathers dealership. I'm trying real hard to get the interior finished up and then paint and back on the road. It's mechanically sound now and all original.
Thanks in advance.
Mike