57 TBird Wanted

This area is for posting Thunderbirds and Thunderbird parts wanted. All other posts will be removed. No vendors please......they will be removed
Britbits

57 TBird Wanted

Post by Britbits »

New to the forum. Looking for a driver car that we can fix a little while driving it, as a fun family project. Maybe someone here knows of one or has one, as we are trying to stay away from Ebay and dealers.
We are located in Southern California. email at hrvatskee@gmail.com or call 310 748 1042
Thanks in advance!
Joe Johnston

Re: 57 TBird Wanted

Post by Joe Johnston »

Can't help with a specific vehicle to purchase but want to welcome you to the VTCI forum. My only thought is to check Hemmings Motor news magazine (or their online issues) to see what is available in your area. There are many 55 - 57 Thunderbirds available in every condition imaginable nationwide. Hope you will find one that is suitable for your needs and remain on the VTCI forum. J
PLEASE invest a few bucks and buy all the shop manuals for your car. Definitely will save you much time and be an education.

55-57 VTCI Forum Moderator
57 Inca Gold-Colonial White
63SR Silver Mink
Britbits

Post by Britbits »

Thanks
I do see a 57 (assume its a project) on Ebay being offered for sale by a company called Beverly Hills Car Club
Anyone know much about this dealership, or details on this car. Just wonder how reputable they are
Thanks!
CSPIDY

Post by CSPIDY »

what ever car you are interested in be prepared to go and see it or you can contract a local technician to check it out for you. some of the web sights offer services, like classic cars.com. I found mine on a website, went looked at it, bought it and had it shipped from Las Vegas NV to PA. so far it has been a great experience.
57 D code Colonial White

Wise man once told me, "you don't know what you don't know"

West Newton, PA