opinions of 2004 thunderbird limited edition

This area is for posting questions/information concerning the newest generation year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS

Moderator: VicRattlehead

evadog2

Post by evadog2 »

Hi Guys,can any one give me details of a 2004 limited edition of 51 im told of a convertable with port hole type detachable hard top Thunderbird,looks a bit Porche like i think 3.9 V8 32 valve,ive never seen one and no nothing about it,looks a nice thing,should i buy it guys please.
Thanks for any information. Brian.
vince

Post by vince »

If it looks like a Porsche then it must have one of those after market kits on it. Personally, I take dollars off to restore to original unless I was going to put something like that on it anyway. I had and liked the new Birds just the way they were. I always love folks who advertise some car and state $xxxxxxx invested and I'm supposed to be impressed. The car is worth what someone is willing to pay. If you put 2x worth in then I hope you got 1x worth of fun.
'66 Convertible, 428, in progress
VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead »

well, there is only one type of limited edition tbird in 2004 it is the Pacific Coast Roadster. It came in an exclusive two tone exterior paint color, and a exclusive interior color. they are limited to 1000 vehicles produced in 2004

Exterior color: Monterey Mist Green paint (DV) - this is a very silvery green metallic paint with Ash metallic hard top.
Interior color: two tone ash grey, leather with suade insert.

http://www.per-race-engines.com
1996 Thunderbird LX
Mods
Stock is boring and useless!
jamit793

Post by jamit793 »

Don't forget the 2004 limited editions also have a special name plate in the inside glove box door and map storage pockets built into the back of the seats.